WavePad is an intuitive audio editor that hides quite a lot of professional tools behind a simple interface, these tools cover aspects that range from sound recording to the synthesis of an artificial voice.
WavePad Alternatives for Windows. There are many alternatives to WavePad for Windows if you are looking for a replacement. The best Windows alternative is Audacity, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 25 alternatives to WavePad and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you. WavePad Audio Editing software, free download, WavePad Audio Editing Software Standalone installer, WavePad Audio Editing Software Offline setup.
Wavepad For Windows Archives Version
- Software: WavePadVersion Number: 1.00Publisher: NCH Software, Inc.Release Date: July 22, 2019Computer Compatibility: DesktopOS Compatibility: Microsoft®.
- WavePad is an interesting application which allows you to make multiple changes on your audio files. Using it, you will be able to copy, cut and modify an audio file as you want. The graphic representation of the sound makes easier your work. Some of the actions you can perform are.
- WavePad is the perfect audio and music editor to quickly edit your audio and music files! Start by recording audio directly on WavePad or adding previously recorded audio. Then, simply drag and drop your audio files into the timeline and start editing. Full of effects and advanced audio tools, you can customize your project the way you want.
Wavepad For Windows Archives Free
- Possibility to load audio tracks from a CD.
- Capability to convert the sample rate of each file to a pre-established or personalized value (that can vary between 6,000 and 96,000 Hz) and transform from mono to stereo or vice-versa.
- Tools to edit (crop, insert silences or files, silence,... ) and mix audio.
- Add effects: amplify, echo, normalize, high-pass filter, equalizer,...
- Inclusion of a dynamic range compressor and a voice synthesizer.
- Change of tone and speed.
- Tools to analyze frequencies (FFT) and generate tones.
- Customized configuration of keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks.
- Support for the following audio formats: WAV, MP3, GSM, VOX, DSS, RAW, AIF, RM, AU and WMA.
Wavepad For Windows Archives Mac
If you're looking for a powerful and, at the same time, simple tool, download WavePad.